Sunday, November 06, 2005

Holiday Inn Express

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Vancouver, during the Labour Day holiday, as an escape to write my entry in the 3 Day Novel Writing contest.

I enjoyed my stay at the hotel, although I did ask for a room with a fridge, but they didn't have one, but they were kind enough to furnish me with a microwave oven.

The hotel has a fitness area with treadmill and exersize bikes and a sauna, but I was the only guest to use the facilities, at least when I was using them. The sauna is a dry heat sauna on a timer. They also have a TV, so you can watch Bewitched, while exercising.

Every morning, the Holiday Inn Express offered us a free breakfast in their breakfast nook on the first floor. The free breakfast was well attended by the guests, as they offered hot cinnamon buns and fruit, juice, cereal, and other breakfast items.

If you are attending a concert at the Pacific coliseum, you will do well, by staying at the Holiday Inn Express.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home